Kaitoma Creatives is a black-owned creative communications agency in Sandton, and we’re looking for a mid-level project manager to join our team. We pride ourselves on developing seamless consumer journeys for brands and believe there are no lines in advertising; there are no above-the-lines, through-the-lines or below-the-lines. Our view is that there’s only great or bad communication and advertising.
Kaitoma is looking for a trained, experienced and highly creative freelance graphic designer to join our dynamic team.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations, infographics and GIF animations.
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
- Apply typography techniques.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Managing the creative side of a campaign from concept through to implementation.
- Increase the user-friendliness of digital products.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
- Quality checking final delivered elements.
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- A tertiary qualification in graphic design.
- UX experience (Adobe XD: five to seven years of experience).
- Computer literate; InDesign and Photoshop at an advanced level.
- Excellent design skills and an eye for detail.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of the latest design trends.
- Innovative and able to follow processes.
- Ability to follow a brief and brand guidelines.
- Creative design – you must be able to interpret briefs and come up with creative concepts for both digital and print platforms.
- Ability to design print-ready marketing documents and marketing material.
- Ability to design all online and social media requirements.
- Ability to design company marketing templates.
- Ability to design all marketing artwork, including advert, signage, boards, drops and any other material required by the company.
- Ability to design all internal communication requirements and have strong skills in infographic designs.
- Having your own car is essential.
- A portfolio is required.
The talent team at Kaitoma appreciates your interest in the agency and thanks you for your application.
However, due to a high volume of applications received, we will only be able to contact candidates that have met the recruitment criteria.
Please do not apply if you do not fit the criteria.
If you have not heard from the team within six weeks of application, please note that your application was not successful.
Please email your CV email@example.com
Closing date: 31 October 2019.